Don’t let your sluggish lymphatic system slow you down. Take a look at the four best rebounders for lymphatic drainage below.
Here are the best rebounders for lymphatic drainage you can buy in 2019:
- Best Overall: Stamina 36-Inch Folding Trampoline
- Runner-Up: Stamina InTone Oval Jogger
- Best Budget: Marcy Trampoline Cardio Trainer
- Premium Choice: JumpSport 250 In-Home Rebounder
Top 4 Best Rebounders For Lymphatic Drainage 2019
Best Overall: Stamina 36-Inch Folding Trampoline
- Removable legs
- A foldable trampoline
- Sturdy frame and stable supporting legs
- Reasonably priced
- Short warranty period
Stamina 36-inch foldable trampoline is the first item in the list for various reasons. It is the best overall rebounder I believe.
First of all, this mini trampoline is made of a durable steel frame. Featuring six supporting legs, this product is highly stable. What’s more, the legs are equipped with rubberized bottom caps for maximum stability.
In addition, the legs are removable. The trampoline can be foldable as well. It saves space. You can even bring this little guy with you on a trip.
As a result, it can support 250 lbs of weight capacity. The package comes with several workout tips and instruction to assemble the trampoline.
The mat adopts metal spring to absorb shock while jumping. The mat quality is on point. Given the affordable price, this is the best deal you can get.
What bothers me is probably the limited warranty. The manufacturer gives you a total three months of warranty for all parts but the frame. It is relatively short I think.
|Stamina 36-Inch Folding Trampoline Specifications|
Stamina 36-inch foldable trampoline is an excellent catch for beginners who want to start their workout journey at a decent price.
Runner-Up: Stamina InTone Oval Jogger
- Large bounce area
- Adjustable foam covered handlebar
- Feature Burgee Cords
- Feature electronic monitor
- Sturdy with 8 steel legs
- Limited part warranty (90 days)
- Folding up requires some works
Stamina InTone Oval Jogger is another product from the prominent manufacturer Stamina.
Mini trampolines from this supplier are famous for their affordability. The InTone Oval Jogger is no exception. Given all the features and design, the price is very much budget-friendly.
Unlike its cousin above, the InTone Oval Jogger adopts the oval shape. As a result, the bounce area is more significant. It also comes with a handlebar with an adjustable foam cover.
This will make exercising less physically challenging and more balancing.
This rebounder uses burgee cords instead of metal springs for the shock absorption system.
Burgee cords are generally quieter than the spring. That means you can exercise without disturbing other people in the house.
What I like the most is the built-in fitness monitor. It shows your workout time, the total jump and burned calories.
Just like most products from the same company, the InTone rebounder comes with a relatively short warranty time. Also, you have to remove the legs and handle every time you fold it up.
Some people would find it annoying and time-consuming, though it isn’t a big task.
|Stamina InTone Oval Jogger Specifications|
The Stamina InTone Oval Jogger is an affordable mini trampoline suitable for both beginners and moderate users.
Best Budget: Marcy Trampoline Cardio Trainer
- Comes with an adjustable handlebar
- Extremely quiet
- Perfect supporting legs
- The assembly is quite hard
- Need to be careful when folding up
The Marcy Trampoline Cardio Trainer equips users with a broad range of exercises. This trampoline is designed to bring the utmost comfort while jumping.
The Marcy Cardio rebounder features a handlebar. This bar helps to stabilize your movement, increase balance and flexibility.
Constructed from 6 supporting legs, this mini rebounder provides a safe and reliable space for continuous workouts. It can handle up to 250 lbs of weight capacity.
The Marcy rebounder comes with a perfect shock absorption system. It eliminates any possible pressure upon your knees and joints. This way, you can enhance your energy and fitness without worrying about negative impacts.
I highly value the transportability of this rebounder. It is small and foldable. If you don’t have much space at home, this one is a perfect choice. It is also suitable to bring with it whenever you go away.
You need to be extra careful when folding the trampoline up. It will snap hard when it passes the tension point. That can cause unwanted injuries for inattentive users.
|Marcy Trampoline Cardio Trainer Specifications|
The Marcy Trampoline Cardio Trainer is a product of value. It is suitable for both beginners and advanced users.
Premium Choice: JumpSport 250 In-Home Rebounder
- Feature arched legs, studier base
- Quiet trampoline with elastic bands
- Almost fully assembled
- Smooth surface
The JumpSport 250 rebounder is undoubtedly the premium choice of all. You pay what you get with this mini trampoline.
For those who don’t want to waste time with assembly instruction, the JumpSport 250 is just great. It comes almost fully assembled. Your task is to attach the legs, and off you jump.
The bounce area is as large as 1030 square inches. With this generous bounce surface, you can perform side-to-side, back-to-front jumps with ease.
What’s more, the surface is more durable than other products thanks to the 30 premia EndoroLast 2 cords. The cords not only go easy on your joints but also function quietly.
What I like best is probably the arched legs. These dudes are sturdy and stable. The rebounder provides a 100% safe place for you to work on your lymphatic drainage and other fitness goals.
The only shortcoming is quite trivial. This trampoline is unfoldable. For those who want to store or bring a rebounder on a trip, this is quite impossible with JumpSport 250.
|JumpSport 250 In-Home Rebounder Specifications|
485 sq in
JumpSport 250 In-Home Rebounder is the best option for people who value quality and built-in features over price.
How To Choose A Good Rebounder For Lymphatic Drainage?
- To choose the right rebounder, the first and foremost factor you should consider is always the frame quality. If the frame is crappy, chances are you will not feel comfortable to jump. The bounces you do will be off-course.
- What I recommend is to find rebounders with sturdy legs. Some models come with legs that will budge out. Don’t worry because that prevents the rebounder from tipping easily.
Level of comfort (mat)
- The level of satisfaction depends on the material of the mat. Some mats allow you to bounce barefoot without hurting your toes. You can only find this high level of comfort in high-end, premium rebounders.
- With budget-friendly options, you need to wear shoes to jump. If that doesn’t bother you much, go for the inexpensive model (with a sturdy frame!). In case you prefer not to wear shoes, consider a more comfortable one.
- Unlike backyard trampoline, a rebounder is relatively small. The average diameter of this item is around three to four feet. Don’t be fool by the advertised size, because the bouncing area is often reduced.
- If your concern about the workout space, go for a large model. Jumping up and down without sufficient room can affect your rhythm. Especially when you are tall and a bit heavy, this is the only option.
Types of spring (metal spring or bands/burgee cords)
- Jumping up and down can cause noise that interrupts other people. Manufacturers of rebounders have created a shock absorption mechanism. The system is either from metal springs or bungee cords.
- I have to admit that burgee cords are quieter than its cousin. However, metal springs are much more affordable. Some high-quality springs can achieve the same quietness as burgee cords.
- What’s more, metal springs offer firm bounces that would put less pressure on your joints.
- Not everyone needs a foldable rebounder if you plan to exercise your body while on a trip, I would highly recommend you to consider the foldability of your rebounder.
- Also, if you only have a tiny space to work on your lymphatic drainage, a mini, collapsable rebounder is ideal.
Who Makes The Best Rebounder For Lymphatic Drainage?
JumpSport was founded in 1997 by Mark and Valerie Publicover. Their journey with recreational trampolines began with many encounters with children injuries due to shabby trampolines.
JumpSport’s products focus on quality and safety use. Their designs significantly reduced the chance of getting injuries by trampolines in the early 2000s.
Nowadays, the company continues to spread its belief in quality and safety worldwide.
A famous weightlifting champion named Walter Marcyan founded Marcy in 1959. With his firm conviction that everyone should have equal chances to exercise at home, Marcy has been producing professional-grade gym equipment for home use.
The company never ceases to bring its products into a new level of innovation and quality.
Stamina is a trusted manufacturer for reasonably priced workout equipment. Since 1987, this company has directed its orientation on innovation and affordability.
This manufacturer is well known for the father of affordable Pilates reformers for home users. Other than that, Stamina is welcome by the fitness community for its consistency, perfect customer service and durable products.
What does jumping on a trampoline do to your body?
How come jumping up and down on a trampoline does any good to my body? I heard this question most of the time.
So, here are the deals!
- It helps you keep fit: A recent study from NASA's Journal of Applied Physiology has confirmed that rebounding is way more beneficial than jogging. The research shows that an individual will burn more calories in one hour of rebounding than that of jogging.
- It detoxifies your body: When jumping, we also experience the shift between the force of gravity and weightless state in each bounce. This change is helpful to our muscles and cells. Moreover, this exercise can help detoxifies your body through the blood flow. It triggers the white blood cells to secret into our blood vessels. These little warriors fight bacteria, collect broken cells and wastes.
- It helps to increase mitochondrial production: Exercise with trampoline will automatically raise the production of mitochondrial count I in cells. Your body will receive enormous energy through the day thanks to this workout.
- Other good things from rebounding: Jumping on a trampoline also brings some positive changes in your thyroid gland. This simple exercise strengthens your bones. What’s more, rebounding is believed to enhance oxygen circulation, thus increase our vitality.
Does rebounding help lymphatic drainage?
Without the lymphatic system, toxins, waste and unwanted substances will accumulate inside your body. The system does its job thanks to lymphatic flow.
However, this flow depends entirely on our body movement. Lymphatic drainage, or generally known as Lymphatic massage, use gentle and rhythmical hand movement to boost the circulation.
Rebounding uses the changes in gravity to work on the whole physical body. As we jump up and down, our body has to alter with the forces of acceleration as well as deceleration.
When the lymphatic system notices that our body is on constant movement, it will trigger the flow.
One more exciting thing is the lymph fluid moves in one-way vessels up from the legs to the torso. Rebounding, which offers the vertical up-down motion, accelerates the lymph fluid movement.
Since the exercise increases the lymphatic flow, it also benefits the immune system. Rebounding stimulates the lymph to open its valves and bring white blood cells to support the immune system.
Which mini trampoline is the best?
If I have to make the final call from the four items above, I would say the best trampolines are Stamina 36-Inch Folding Trampoline and JumpSport 250 In-Home Rebounder.
Stamina 36-inch rebounder is a best overall product with a friendly price tag. It comes with basic features and a durable frame for beginners. Its lack of handlebar and other premium features aren’t a big fuss.
On the other hand, JumpSport 250 is made with dedication. This premium choice offers anything both newbies and advanced users wish for. Coming almost fully assembled, you don’t have to waste your sweet on the ground.
Does jumping on a trampoline count as cardio?
Cardio is a specific type of workouts that benefit our cardiovascular system. You will find yourself sweat a lot, breath heavily, and your heart beats very fast. The simplest form of cardio is running.
If running is not your cup of tea, then trampoline workout could be. A recent study from the American Council on Exercise shows that jumping on a trampoline can burn from 9 to 12 calories per minute.
That is equivalent to running in 10 minutes. Rebounding has a whole effect on our cardiovascular and respiratory system, just like other cardio workouts.
How many minutes a day should you rebound?
If you only jump a few jumps per day, you will never get to use all the benefits rebounding has to offer. So, how long should you rebound per day?
You should customize your rebounding season depending on your fitness level. The first few times, you need to test your strength and limitation to see how long you last in one session.
After that, I would suggest you stick with a 5-minute session per workout. The ideal situation is to jump 15 minutes daily. You don’t have to do it straight away. Divide your trampoline workout into three sessions, 5 minutes each.
Does jumping on a trampoline get rid of cellulite?
Cellulite is a condition occurring when our fat cells interact with the dermatological layer under the skin. The formation of cellulite is varied between men and women.
Unfortunately, due to the distribution of fat tissues, women are more likely to develop this problem. To get rid of cellulite, there are many ways. The most effective one is rebounding.
This exercise is high-intensity, which rapidly reduces the calories level. It also burns fat and reduces the formation of cellulite.
What’s more, jumping on a trampoline increases the lymphatic flow, detoxifies the body, thus indirectly reduce cellulite.
This guideline is my attempt to help people with a sluggish lymphatic system find the best rebounders for lymphatic drainage. I hope that after reading this article, you can make up your mind and buy a suitable rebounder.